All About IRCTC New Registration/IRCTC Login, Ticket Booking And Tracking Train Status
Creating a new account through hand passengers first enter IRCTC Login/registration process will reduce the effort that you have been putting while booking the railway tickets. IRCTC registration is needed to book the ticket with the IRCTC online after the IRCTC Login. In default of doing IRCTC sign up or registration, no one could able to book a ticket and of course, the department of Indian railway does not allow you access any single service such as PNR status check, train schedule, train enquiry, TDR filing, IRCTC availability, Premium Tatkal service, TDR filing, canceling a ticket and retiring room booking at all.
Each and every Indian must have an account with IRCTC because almost all the people nowadays make use of the internet technology. About 70% people have mobile and SmartPhones these days with internet facility. There are also IRCTC apps out there to book a ticket or else to check out the PNR status using mobile phones easily.
IRCTC New Registration and IRCTC Login/sign up:
In general, IRCTC registration is quite simple and easy. You are required to create a new account if you are a new user in the IRCTC system. while filling the new registration form, you are always recommended to give the correct as well as relevant information, otherwise, your account may be treated as spam and even also deleted by the management team of IRCTC. Hence, be aware of the details, which are going to fill up in the registration form.
- At first, you have to visit the official website of Indian railway, which is irctc.co.in
- Click the “sign up”, which is placed on the website under the IRCTC Login from
- Now, enter almost all the personal information, including Name, Age, contact address, Birthdate, valid mobile number and so on
- Next to filling all the essential details, please type the captcha code and then, press the “sign up” button
- Now, you shall get an e-mail verification link towards your mailbox along with a verification code to your mobile number
- Click the link so as to verify your account
- Then, you need to type the verification code, which is sent to your mobile
- After entering into your account, you could start to book tickets or else make use of train enquiry features.
- PNR Staus
- Flight status track
- Track Live train status
- Train Timetable
- Irtctc ticket booking
- IRCTC login /Registration process
IRCTC login signup / registration www.irctc.co.in
irctc train enquiry, irctc login train enquiry, irctc availability, irctc mobile, erail ,irctc passenger list.
- REGISTER AT IRCTC.CO.IN.
- PHONE NUMBER AND EMAIL-ID IS REQUIRED FOR IRCTC REGISTRATION
- VISIT HOME PAGE OF IRCTC.CO.IN AND LOGIN WITH YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD.
IRCTC REGISTRATION / SIGN UP FOR NEW ACCOUNT
Irctc registration is FREE.
- The valid Mobile number and valid email id are required to register as the user.
- After clicking on submit button a pop up will appear as follows:
- If the entered email id and mobile number are correct click ok button to proceed further for registration.
- Click on “Accept” button to accept the term and conditions of irctc.co.in
- After successful registration please check your registered email for your user id, password and activation link also check your registered mobile for the mobile verification code.
- Click on the activation link received through the mail or log in through the user id and password received through the mail. The page appears as follows:
- Enter your mobile verification code received through SMS and click on submit button to activate your account and now can go to the IRCTC login option.
First Click Here link: To get the mobile verification code if you have not received it earlier
Second Click Here link: To update your registered mobile number if you entered wrong mobile number at the time of registration
After clicking on update mobile number link, you can enter your correct mobile number and click on submit button to get mobile verification code again.
If you received multiple messages with different mobile verification codes, the recent verification code has to be used to activate your account.
After successful activation of your account, you can change your password through ‘Change Password’ link or you can use the same password which is received through the mail.
IRCTC login/sign up for train ticket booking (tatkal also) click here
RAILWAY ENQUIRY- 139 for below services by SMS
- PNR enquiry
- Accommodation availability
- Fare enquiry
- Current train running position
Track Indian railways train status by train number
to track train status where it now visits the below URL and enter train number
IRCTC cancellation charges / How to cancel
48 hours before shall be deducted @ Rs.120/- for AC First Class/Executive Class, Rs.100/- for AC 2 Tier/First Class, Rs. 90 for AC 3 Tier/AC Chair car/ AC 3 Economy, Rs.60/- for Sleeper Class and Rs.30/- for Second Class.
Passengers need to cancel their e-ticket they must go to IRCTC login option.
Cancellation before 48 hours 25% charges of Total fare.
Cancellation before 6 Hours 50% of total fare. (Approximately) see full details here.
Irctc e-ticket cancellation After before preparation of chart.
Irctc e-Tickets can be cancelled on Irctc.co.in till Chart preparation of the train.
Individual users can fill TDR to get refund After Chart prepared.
No refund will be granted on the cancellation of confirmed Tatkal tickets.
Characteristics features of IRCTC:
It seems to be the only portal that facilitates Tatkal reservations and bookings. Tickets available in the Tatkal Quota are just opened for booking three days before the journey date this process can be done only with the and passengers first enter IRCTC Login/Registration. This enables you to get a decent opportunity to receive a last minute ticket reservation. Along with booking tickets, you could also get track of your PNR status, railway schedule, and view seat ability. Also, you can calculate the estimated amount for any particular class or train. IRCTC Lite Version is considered to be the latest addition to the homepage’s infrastructure and IRCTC Login page.
Because of the huge traffic volume at the time if Tatkal registration, the website may take several minutes for loading. However, this lite version will improve the loading speed considerably by eliminating unwanted images, banners, advertisements, and links etc. Moreover, Indian railway has currently launched an IRCTC mobile website together with an official app for the welfare of windows phones. But, IOS and android versions are available right now.passengers first enter IRCTC Login tab and access the IRCTC mobile services.
How to book a ticket online on IRCTC: (both tatkal and general quota)
In India, most of the individuals depend on the train so as to travel to many different places. People make use of railway transportation to travel from one city to other cities. Since, India has an extremely vast railway network, about 20 million individuals travel by train on a daily basis. If you want to travel in trains, you have to take the reservation, which means booking a ticket. You could able to book railway tickets online on IRCTC’s official website and first go to the IRCTC Login option. Even though there are several Railway Ticket Counters available at every railway station to book tickets, you need to wait in a lengthy queue or row for your turn. And of course, it is a very hectic process. That’s why people are advised to utilize some other easy way of booking railway ticket.
As per some recent notifications, you could book two tickets per day and maximum of about 6 tickets per month using an account of IRCTC. Also, you can book tickets through some agent. But, why it’s essential to offer money to agents if you can book your tickets by yourself. There are a number of sites available that help you to book your tickets. However, most of them are truly private. Hence, it is preferable to access Irctc.co.in, the official webpage of Indian railway to book train tickets.
Requirements for train ticket booking:
- Any device with internet connection
- IRCTC Account, which you have created using the above-mentioned procedures
- Net Banking, ATM or Credit card etc
- Passengers must be existing user of IRCTC by the and passengers first enter IRCTC Login option.
Nowadays, you could also pay by means of Paytm wallet on IRCTC and in return, avail some discounts on train tickets. In contrast, you may also register for getting IRCTC wallet or any other payment methods for IRCTC.
Booking train tickets on IRCTC:
With IRCTC, it is really trouble-free to book your ticket. Simply follow the given below steps for booking your first train tickets easily on IRCTC. After booking, you would found it very hassle-free just like playing a game.
- First, make a visit to irctc.co.in
- Enter your Username and Password and then, click on the “IRCTC Login” button
- You will be directed to page of “Plan My Travel”
- Here, you have to type the name of your source and destination place
- Choose your date of travelling
- Ticket type would be E-ticket
- Choose your Quota, as there are 3 options available
- General – for normal booking
- Ladies – for ladies only
- Tatkal – for urgent booking
- Then, click “find train” options for the purpose of searching the trains. (it will look upon and list trains based on your travelling date and city). It can be a possibility though the IRCTC Login process.
- Now, you are required to select your train and class from the given list as follows: Class 1a(1st AC), 2A(2nd AC), 3A(3rd AC), CC(chair car), SL and 2S(sleeper class & second sleeper)
- After selecting your option for class and train, it would display you the “available seats”
- Now click on the “Book” Option. It will then direct you to the “Ticket Reservation” form
- Fill the form, through which you could book ticket for nearly 6 persons in case of general and 4 persons at a time for tatkal booking
- Fill in the Name, Sex, Age and also Birth preference of the traveler. In case that you are a senior citizen, you have to check the box. Some discounts schemes are available for senior citizens. Remember that you need to submit a valid id for this.
- If there would be any child passengers, you can fill their names in the child sections. Be aware that age should be less than 5.
- Now, enter your mobile number with the aim to get the ticket on your mobile by means of SMS. You need not having to get the print out as you can let TC see this ticket.
- Then, fill the captcha code and hit the “Go” button.
- You will be directed towards a payment section. Click on the option “make payment”
- Now, choose your card type, whether it might be debit, credit or else internet banking. Next, choose your concerned bank.
- It will direct you to “payment gateway”. Here, fill the details regarding your card and click on the “make payment” option to finish your ticket booking process this whole process will be done after the passengers enter into IRCTC Login tab.
Once you completed the ticket booking process, you would receive a mail and an SMS on your mobile. Either you can make use of SMS or else take the print. You can also book the train ticket on Irctc by SMS since this method would not need any internet connection. Hence, you need not have to worry regarding the fast internet connection for booking railway tickets.Users can also register their mobile number for booking details after the IRCTC Login.
How to track train running status:
The service of live train track status is offered by Indian railways, which is utilised to find the live location of any running train status after login into the IRCTC Login/Registration tab. By keeping track of the arrival timing of a specific train at each station, the Indian railway will check out the status of the train. If the user asks for the live train status, then the Indian railway would display the station at which the train last arrived.
How to make use of this tool and check out the live strain status:
The user has to type the train number and subsequently, choose the journey, boarding and arrival date to receive the train running status. The department of Indian railway has started the service of train enquiry a couple of years back with the aim to help passengers in finding the live location of a specified train. This feature is also referred to as “spot your train”. Both Indian railway and IRCTC have partnered together in carrying out such a nice service, which is very useful to the passengers.
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC)
IRCTC is a subsidiary of the Indian railways that handles the catering, tourism and online ticketing operations of the Indian railways. Indian railways catering and tourism limited has been set by the Indian railways. Rail based tourism will be the specific vehicle for achieving high growth with the state agencies, tour operations and hospitality industry. Indian railways providing hospitality and catering services to 13 million passengers every day.
Railway tourism has excellent growth in India. IRCTC arrange the full train charters, coaches and reserved berth programs through the regular trains for tourism purpose. IRCTC developed the ticket availability at the door step. IRCTC online reservation site is www.irctc.co.in and click on IRCTC Login option.
IRCTC Registration & Ticket booking process
Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) providing various online services to Passengers.IRCTC registration means creat a new account in IRCTC official website.If you need to reserve the ticket in Indian railways must be registered into the IRCTC website before login. With out IRCTC railway registration, you can’t get any online service in Indian railways. That are PNR status, Train schedule, TDR filling, Premium Tatkal Service Cacelling Ticket and other service are provde after sinup into the IRCTC.
IRTCTC new registration process is very easy while entering your details into IRCTC Login option.Only you need to enter the correct and relevant information IRCTC new registration form.The following is the process of IRCTC registration process.
Steps for IRCTC Login/Registration/IRCTC Sign Up
- Firstly visit the Official website of IRCTC: irctc.co.in
- Next click on the crate a new account tab, that will redirect to IRCTC Login registration Form.
- You have enter the following details to register in to the IRTC, that are User Id, Enter the Password what have to do setup and conform password, Select the Language, Enter the fist, Middle and Last a name, Select the gender and Martial status, Enter the Date of birth and occupation, Aadhar card number, PAN card no., Enter the Valid e-mail-Id and Mobile number and enter the Residential address.
- Next enter the User a name and Password. The user id is the user’s unique Id for IRCTC to identity and enters the rememberable Password.
- Enter the Personal details, security questions and Answers.
- After filling all the details about you click on submit
- And next, Accept the terms and conditions and click on I Agree to terms and Conditions.
- Now check your E-mail id and mobile number you should get one OTP for verification.
- Finally, you will get a message on the screen successfully registered.
IRCTC ticket booking
Nowadays online train ticket booking convenient and popular process compare with the counter ticket at the railway station. Indian railway catering and tourism corporation (IRCTC) providing online ticket booking services through the official website of IRCTC Login. The following is the process of IRCTC ticket booking.
Steps for IRCTC online Ticket Booking:
- Firstly go to the official website of IRCTC: irctc.co.in
- Click on IRCTC Login tab with your account.
- After login to the IRCTC, enter the following details there are From Station To the station, Journey date and Ticket Type.
- After enter above motioned details click on submit button you will go to another page.
- Next, select the General radio button in the right panne and click on Class type 1AC, 2AC, SL you want to require.
- After select the class type and click book now tab.
- And click on important option Consider for Auto upgradations you must select while booking.
- Once re-verify the details and select the payment type and bank name. Next click makes payment.
- After completing the payment you will be redirected to an official website of IRCTC with an online generated ticket. It contains seat number with mentioned details.
- Finally, take print out of the ticket when you travel on the motioned date and carry the Identity proof.
IRCTC Tatkal Railway reservation
The Tatkal scheme is ticketing program established by Indian railways. The scheme is used for booking journeys in trains.These tickets can be sale online only through the IRCTC Login/Registration. The passengers get 25% of total fare charged on ticket, excluding Tatkal Charges is on cancellation of Tatkal tickets. These are cancelled up to 24 hrs. Before the of schedule of the departure of the trains.
Timings of Tatkal ticket booking:
- For general classes: 8 am to 8.30 am
- ForTatkal AC classes: from 10 am to 10.30 am
- forTatkal non-AC classes: from 11 am to 11.30 am
And the process for booking Tatkal tickets as follow’s.
- Login into the IRCTC website 5-10 minutes ago and do these before 10 am for a ticket and 11 am for the non-a ticket.
- Select origin-destination, choose date as today’s date and enter ticket
- Click on Find Trains and Now select quota as TATKAL.
- And click on BookNow for today’s date for any train.
IRCTC Ticket cancellation:
Indian railway catering and tourism corporation (IRCTC), facilitates to passengers to the cancellation of tickets. Cancellation not allowed to face to face railway counter visit the official website and IRCTC Login. If user need’s to cancel e-ticket, they can do till the time of chart preparation of the train.
If a conformed ticket is cancelled more than 48 hrs before the scheduled departure of the train. IRCTC cancellation charges are listed below.
- AC First class/Executive class: Deducted Rs.240/-
- Ac 2 Tier/First class: deducted Rs.200/-.
- Ac 3 Tier/Ac chair car/Ac 3 economy: Deducted Rs.180/-.
- Sleeper class: deducted: Rs.120/-.
- For second class: Rs.60/-.
IRCTC PNR Status
Passenger name record (PNR) it is 10 digits number printed on the upper left corner of a train ticket.PNR number saves a record of passengers to a group of passengers in a reservation system.PNR tells you your current status on a waiting list(WL) or reservation against cancellation queue( RAC). If passengers buy a Waiting list ticket or RAC ticket you will be assigned a Que 10 digit PNR number. Check PNR status through IRCTC Login option different way’s that listed below.
Check PNR status though online
Indian raiway catering and tourism coporation providing online service to check PNS ststus.It is the eiasest way to check the PNR thogh official website of IRCTC while entering 10-digits PNR code followed by IRCTC Login.Click here to check IRCTC PNR status: http://www.indianrail.gov.in/pnr_Enq.html
Check PNR status Via SMS service:
By using SMS service you will get PNR ststus in your mobile.Following is the process of check IRCTC PNR status.
- Send SMS: PNR <10 Digit PNR Number> to 54959
- Send SMS: PNR <10 Digit PNR Number> to 57886
- Send SMS: PNR <10 Digit PNR Number> 5676747
- Send SMS: PNR <10 Digit PNR Number> to 139
Find PNR status by using Smart Phone app:
Passengers are easy to find their IRCTC PNR status using the mobile app. You can download the PNR status app though the Google Play store. Next, go to the IRCTC Login tab And enter the 10-digit PNR number to find the PNR status.
Train running Status
You can easy to check train running ststus. Train running ststus means, where the trtain is exactly located. Passenger can find the ststus of running train by using the 5-digts train number.Indian railways providing online services and mobile app’s to check the running train ststus while going to the IRCTC Login into the official website.Here various benefits are utilise the constumers using the trail running status thart are save time, it is more accurate than the railway tele phione enquiry, and it is more discrptive compareto the timeing chart in the raiway station.
The following are the websites/URL’s to find the running train status.You can enter the train name or train number to get IRCTC running train status.
Track the Train schedule
Indian railway is catering and tourism corporation (IRCTC) providing online service to check the train schedule. Passengers easy to find the IRCTC train schedule/Timings by using train number/Name.The following is the process of checking train schedule through online.
- Firstly visits the official website of IRCTC website: irctc-pnr-status.com
- Next click on IRCTC Login option.
- Next, click on train schedule
- Enter the required train number in the form field.
- Click on submit a form.
- Finally, your train route schedule appears instantly.
Check Train Seat availability:
The passenger can easy to find the seat arability in required train.IRCTC facilitates to the passenger of Indian railways, they can track details about seat availability in tarin after the IRCTC Login.Users can check the details availability of seats on two different stations.The following is the process of check the seat availability in the required train.
- Visit official website IRCTC status website: https://www.irctc-pnr-status.com/irctc-train-seat-availability
- Go to the IRCTC Login tab.
- Next enter the Source station and destination station in bank spaces.
- Next enter the Time of journey.
- And select the type of class.
- Finally, click on submit button and you will get the details about seat availability in the train.
Indian railway catering and Tourism Corporation introduced a mobile app for a passenger. The passenger can use this app directly after visiting the IRCTC Login tab. When the user login to the IRCTC mobile app, they can easily find all details about the E-ticket booking, Train status, PNR status, IRCTC train schedule and cancellation of e-tickets. Users of IRCTC they can download the IRCTC mobile through the Google play store. It secures mobile app to IRCTC Login and accesses the IRCTC services.